2021 Youth Board Members
President: Autumn Cercone
Vice President: Karen Favata
Treasurer: Ava Hyjek
Secretary: Abigail Bommelje
Directors: Addison Higley, Regan Clayton and Tabitha Hess
Youth Club Directors: Virginia Beaton & Jenna Striffler
Youth Club Fundraisers
Fall Mums Sale
Orders are due by September 13th and the mums can be picked up at Amy Hanssen Training Center starting on September 18th. Mums are $9.00/ea.
How to receive year end awards:
- Attend and sign in at four Youth Club meetings throughout the year
- Earn other meeting credits, including:
- Banquet attendance with renewed membership
- Exhibiting or volunteering at Candy Apple
- Participate in two fundraisers. These include but are not limited to:
- Bringing two baskets to the banquet
- Spring fundraiser (TBD)
- Fall fundraiser (TBD)
- Be a member in good standing
Horseman of the Year
- Two age categories: 14-18 and 13 & under
- Must write an essay about how:
- Horses have impacted your life
- How long you’ve been a member of the club
- What being a horseman of the year means to you
- Your accomplishments this year
- Essays are due at the November meeting.
- Winner is announced at the banquet.
- Winner will receive a plaque with their name on it.