2021 Youth Board Members
President: Autumn Cercone
Vice President: Karen Favata
Treasurer: Ava Hyjek
Secretary: Abigail Bommelje
Directors: Addison Higley, Regan Clayton and Tabitha Hess
Youth Club Directors: Virginia Beaton & Jenna Striffler
Youth Club Fundraisers
Mother’s Day Hanging Baskets
Baskets will be available for pick up starting on 5/14 around 11 am at Amy Hanssen Training Center (9063 Chestnut Ridge Rd, Middleport, NY 14105).
Buffalo Bills Corn Hole Set
The Youth Club is selling raffle tickets for a Bills Corn Hole Set. Tickets are $5 a piece.
The drawing will be held on June 27th at Amy Hanssen Training Center during the home show. The winner does not need to be present.
Please contact any of the Youth Club members or email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.
How to receive year end awards:
- Attend and sign in at four Youth Club meetings throughout the year
- Earn other meeting credits, including:
- Banquet attendance with renewed membership
- Exhibiting or volunteering at Candy Apple
- Participate in two fundraisers. These include but are not limited to:
- Bringing two baskets to the banquet
- Spring fundraiser (TBD)
- Fall fundraiser (TBD)
- Be a member in good standing
Horseman of the Year
- Two age categories: 14-18 and 13 & under
- Must write an essay about how:
- Horses have impacted your life
- How long you’ve been a member of the club
- What being a horseman of the year means to you
- Your accomplishments this year
- Essays are due at the November meeting.
- Winner is announced at the banquet.
- Winner will receive a plaque with their name on it.