2020 Youth Board Members
President: Alyssa King
Vice President: Autumn Cercone
Secretary: Tabitha Hess
Treasurer: Bailey Shocknesse
Directors: Ava Hyjek, Addison Higley, Abigail Bommelje
Youth Club Directors: Virginia Beaton & Jenna Striffler
Youth Club Fundraisers
Virtue Soap Company Fundraiser: To support the Youth Club, visit the Virtue Soap Company website and use the code YOUTH20. Your order will be shipped right to you. The products are amazing and they have items for humans, horses and dogs. Learn more.
Hanging Basket Fundraiser: The Youth Club is selling hanging baskets until May 24th. They will be delivered by May 29th to Amy Hanssen Training Center. If you are interested in making a purchase please contact a Youth Club member or one of our advisors (Jenna or Virginia)! Learn more.
How to receive year end awards:
- Attend and sign in at four Youth Club meetings throughout the year
- Earn other meeting credits, including:
- Banquet attendance with renewed membership
- Exhibiting or volunteering at Candy Apple
- Participate in two fundraisers. These include but are not limited to:
- Bringing two baskets to the banquet
- Spring fundraiser (TBD)
- Fall fundraiser (TBD)
- Be a member in good standing
Horseman of the Year
- Two age categories: 14-18 and 13 & under
- Must write an essay about how:
- Horses have impacted your life
- How long you’ve been a member of the club
- What being a horseman of the year means to you
- Your accomplishments this year
- Essays are due at the November meeting.
- Winner is announced at the banquet.
- Winner will receive a plaque with their name on it.