2021 Youth Board Members
President: Autumn Cercone
Vice President: Karen Favata
Treasurer: Ava Hyjek
Secretary: Abigail Bommelje
Directors: Addison Higley, Regan Clayton and Tabitha Hess
Youth Club Directors: Virginia Beaton & Jenna Striffler
Youth Club Fundraisers
There are no fundraisers scheduled at this time. Please check back later to learn how you can support WNYQHYC!
How to receive year end awards:
- Attend and sign in at four Youth Club meetings throughout the year
- Earn other meeting credits, including:
- Banquet attendance with renewed membership
- Exhibiting or volunteering at Candy Apple
- Participate in two fundraisers. These include but are not limited to:
- Bringing two baskets to the banquet
- Spring fundraiser (TBD)
- Fall fundraiser (TBD)
- Be a member in good standing
Horseman of the Year
- Two age categories: 14-18 and 13 & under
- Must write an essay about how:
- Horses have impacted your life
- How long you’ve been a member of the club
- What being a horseman of the year means to you
- Your accomplishments this year
- Essays are due at the November meeting.
- Winner is announced at the banquet.
- Winner will receive a plaque with their name on it.